- We are concerned about protecting your privacy. This document sets out how the site and our booking system handle private information including contact details, browsing, searches, links to other sites and cookies.
BOOKING AND CONTACT DETAILS
- We require your contact details in order to create a booking in your name. You will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number and email address so that we can stay in touch with regards to your booking arrangements.
- We don’t share the booking contact information or any other details with anyone else under any circumstances, unless we are required to do so for legal reasons. We do not show your email address or any other details on the site.
- You contact information will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it, and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose it further without your consent or if required to do so for legal reasons.
INFORMATION AND PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
- From time to time we will send you relevant information emails regarding products which you have previously registered your interest in. If you are receiving promotional information from Amarna Resort and do not wish to receive this information, you may unsubscribe at any time .All electronic communications we send to you for direct marketing purposes will include an unsubscribe link which enables you to opt out of receiving any further marketing.
- When you browse our site, we track all pages that are viewed. This information is available minimally through the web server logs. We also record it within the New Book E Management Technology reservation system which powers this site.
- Search terms that you enter when using our search engine are collected. We use these search terms to ascertain what people are looking for at this site, and to improve the services that we provide.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- A cookie is a short piece of data which is sent from a web server to a web browser on the user’s machine when the browser visits the server’s site. The cookie is stored on the user’s computer, but it is not an executable program and cannot do anything to your computer.
- Whenever a web browser requests a file from the same web server that sent the cookie, the browser sends a copy of that cookie back to the server along with the request. In this way, the server knows you have visited before and can co-ordinate your access to different pages on its web site. A server cannot find out a name or e-mail address, or anything about a user’s computer, by using cookies.