Amarna Luxury Beach Resort
Do all apartments have water views?
Amarna has direct access to Dutchmans Beach with all apartments offering sensational panoramic water views.
Can I invite family or friends over to visit during my stay?
Amarna is for the exclusive use of registered guests only, therefore visits from family and friends for any reason is NOT permitted.
Are guests permitted to sleep on sofa or bring additional bedding?
All guest over the age of 2 are required to occupy existing bedding. Amarna does not provide sofa or roll-away beds. Additional bedding is not permitted to be added to your apartment.
Are children welcome at Amarna?
Yes, they are more than welcome. Complimentary cots and high chairs are provided for infants 2 years and under.
What time is check in and check out?
Check in is available from 3.00 pm until 8.00pm. If you intend to arrive later than 8pm please contact us directly.
Check out is by 10.00 am.
- Early arrivals and late checkouts are subject to availability
What are your reception hours?
- Reception is open between 9.00am and 5.00pm – Onsite Management is available outside of these times however for your convenience.
Is linen provided?
All Linen is provided in all apartments including beach towels.
Is the swimming pool heated?
- Amarna offers a 25 metre heated Swimming pool and spa. The swimming pool is heated to approximately 26 degrees and the spa is heated to 36 degrees, all year round.
Are the apartments serviced?
The apartments are serviced daily.
A full service is provided on the fourth day for stays of seven nights or more.
Is there car parking onsite?
- Amarna offers complimentary onsite parking. Including one car pace per apartment with additional spaces subject to availability
Is there lift access to all apartments?
- All apartments are accessible from the car park via a lift
Am I required to pay a deposit?
- All reservations made direct either on our website or by phone or email we require 50% deposit at the time of reservation. The final balance is required 7 days prior to arrival. This excludes our December / January period where the balance is required by the 1st November.
What is your cancellation policy?
- There are no refunds if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the accommodation and decide to terminate your stay.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- Any breach of the Resort Policies and Regulations may result in cancellation of your stay, and the full rate of accommodation forfeited.
- Resort Management reserves the right to remove any persons from the premises for any breach of the Resort.
- We are happy to transfer your dates or provide a refund for unforeseen circumstance only.
Is Amarna suitable for a hens or bucks celebrations?
No. Amarna is a quiet, peaceful resort with a strict no party policy. Therefore it is not suitable for all occasions.
Am I able to use my Drone whilst on the property?
- For the privacy and protection of guests, employees, and our property, Amarna prohibits the operation of any aerial system or drone.
- This prohibition includes drones used for any purpose whatsoever, whether for commercial or personal use, including but not exclusive to still photography, filming or videotaping. Unless authorized in writing by management for the purpose of marketing or promotion.
Where do you recommend dining in Port Stephens?
Our favourite restaurants suitable for lunch or dinner are The Little Beach Boathouse on Little Beach, The Point above the Soldiers Point Marina and The Poyers on the marina at Lemon Tree Passage. Great Nelson Bay breakfast spots are the Little Nell and Home Interior, both a short leisurely walk from Amarna.
How far is the local supermarket for provisions?
Amarna is less than a 5 minute drive from our local Woolworths Supermarket, BWS and BYO Cellars and Fresh Fish Market. Salamander Shopping Centre is a short 8 minute drive offering Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, and Target Country.
Where is the closest airport?
- Newcastle airport is a 30 minute drive from Amarna
What transport is available to Port Stephens?
Regular direct flights are available from Sydney, Brisbane , Melbourne , Canberra and a number of regional cities.
Hire cars are available from Sydney and Newcastle Airports.
Taxis are available from Newcastle Airport
- The Shuttle Man offers regular transfers to and from the airport: Contact:0411 562 345