- For all bookings: 50% deposit of the tariff is required as a deposit to confirm the booking and is payable within two (2) days from the date you made the booking.
- Balance of all outstanding monies is due seven (7) days prior to arrival, with the exception of Christmas bookings (NSW school holidays) where the balance is due 1st November).
- Payment may be made in $AUD only by:
- Mastercard and Visa
- Internet Transfer
- All prices and terms / conditions should be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Rates quoted on the Amarna website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Payment will indicate acceptance of Amarna Resorts terms and conditions and indicates confirmation that all booking details are correct.
- The person who makes/confirms a booking on behalf of another person shall be deemed to have accepted the booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
- Group bookings of more than 10 guests are not accepted. Group bookings are allocated apartments by management.
- A security deposit of $1,000 can be applied to bookings at Amarna’s discretion. Your credit card will be pre-authorized. If a credit card is not available a cash deposit will be required. The security deposit balance will be released to your credit card within 7 days.
- There are no refunds if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the accommodation and decide to terminate your stay.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- Any breach of the Resort Policies and Regulations may result in cancellation of your stay, and the full rate of accommodation forfeited.
- Resort Management reserves the right to remove any persons from the premises for any breach of the Resort.
- We are happy to transfer your dates or provide a refund for unforeseen circumstance only.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in 3.00pm Check-out 10.00am.
- OFFICE HOURS 9am to 5pm seven days
- An acceptable form of photographic identification will need to be produced upon check-in & a guest registration form completed.
- Please return swipe cards to front office upon check-out. Lost or non-returned cards will incur a fee of $50 per card. Lost or non-returned key for Apartment 201 will incur a fee of $700 per key.
USE OF THE APARTMENTS
- The facilities of Amarna Resort are strictly for the exclusive use of registered guests only. Therefore, visits from family or friends are not permitted on the resort premises, or to use the resort facilities.
- Bed configurations are strictly as per apartment layout. No rollaway/ additional beds allowed in suites. Cots are available for children up to 2yrs old. Request for bed configuration must be confirmed upon booking.
- At all times during your stay the apartment/s must be left in a similar state to its condition as per arrival. NOTE: all kitchenware and furniture to strictly remain in the individual apartments.
- All furnishings that are the property of Amarna Resort cannot be removed or re-arranged at any time throughout your stay. An additional cleaning fee of up to $500 will incur if suite/s are left in an unacceptable manner.
- Damage to apartment/s and all furnishings a fee of up to $500 apply. Extra costs apply to damages at nature of requirement.
- Missing items and damages to any kitchenware and all apartment furnishings will incur a replacement charge. Description of the Resort and the apartments are indicative only.
- Each apartment is furnished to a high standard but as each apartment is individually owned, differences will occur. No responsibility or refunds for alleged false or misleading descriptions can be accepted.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of Resort Policies and Regulations.
- In the event that any appliance or service breaks down every reasonable endeavor will be made to repair or replace an alternative. The Manager or owner accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience. Nelson Bay has limited access to tradespersons and your patience is sought should this occur.
- The operation of any internet connection during your stay is not guaranteed and may be disrupted or unavailable. Also TV and Foxtel reception can be unreliable in times of high wind or storm. Guests will not hold Amarna Resort responsible for any disruption.
POOL, SPA AND COMMON AREAS
- Resort Pools & Spas are open between 7.00am – 8.00pm daily.
- No glass or crockery is to be taken into the pool areas. Plastic is to be used at all times.
- No bombing or running in or around the pools and spas. No jumping from spa into pool.
- Children under twelve are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Throwing of balls and pool games are not permitted.
- There is one allocated car space to each apartment. For the convenience of all resort guests please ensure that your vehicle is parked according to your apartment number. Any excess vehicles are welcome to use the lower car park.
- Amarna Resort offers a Daily Servicing unless -Do Not Disturb is displayed. Servicing is all beds made, replacement of towels (if required), top up of amenities and removal of garbage.
- Reservations of 7 Nights or longer will receive a complimentary full service provided on the 4th day of stay.
- Amarna Resort is a fully non-smoking property.
- Strictly a guest only resort therefore visits from family and friends are not permitted.
- Amarna has a strict no party policy including; sporting groups, hens, bucks, schoolies celebrations etc.
- Please be aware that noise from your balcony/ terrace carries throughout the resort. For that reason limiting the noise between 10:00pm until 7:00am is greatly appreciated. Please respect these hours for all resort guests’ enjoyment. Resort Management reserves the right to remove any persons from the premises for any breach of the Resort Policies and Regulations.
- No items are to be thrown over the balconies. It is a potential hazard to people staying below your apartment and to the environment.
- Unsafe and or offensive behavior will not be tolerated within the resort premises.
- Your children are to be supervised at ALL times. This includes: in apartments, pool areas, car parks and grassed areas.
- Skateboards/ scooters/ bicycles are not permitted to be ridden within the resort premises at any time.
- No animals are permitted on resort premises, including in vehicles at the resort.
- All care is taken, but no responsibility can be accepted by Amarna Beach Resort or its employees for valuables damaged, misplaced or removed from the apartment/s or cars on the property.
AERIAL SYSTEMS (DRONES) USAGE
- For the privacy and protection of guests, employees, and our property, Amarna prohibits the operation of any aerial system or drone.
- This prohibition includes drones used for any purpose whatsoever, whether for commercial or personal use, including but not exclusive to still photography, filming or videotaping. Unless authorized in writing by management for the purpose of marketing or promotion.
SALE OF THE APARTMENT
- If your apartment is sold and the Ownership changes before your holiday, we cannot guarantee the apartment will remain available. Some Owners will keep apartments as a holiday rental, in which case your booking will not be affected. If the Owner decides to retain the apartment for personal use it will no longer be available. In the event your apartment is no longer available any payments you have made will be returned in full.